Usage and Information Collection by JOBS4U.PK
When you create profile by registering on our
site, we request the following personally identifiable information from you:
your name, address, e-mail address, telephone number, physical address, and
date of birth. We also collect demographic information that is not unique to
you such as gender, interests and favorites.
We also gather information about our users’ use of JOBS4U.PK, such as what areas of the site you visit and what services you access. We collect your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Web site addresses. This information is logged to help diagnose technical problems, as well as administer the site in order to constantly improve the quality of our site and service to you. We may also track and analyze aggregate usage and volume statistics from our site to improve the services we offer on our site. None of this information is linked to your personally identifiable information.
If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about JOBS4U.PK or refer a job posting to a friend, we will ask you for your friend’s email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the JOBS4U.PK website or view the job posting. This information is used for no other purpose than to send out this one time email. We provide you two options to allow you to refer your friends to our site. When you choose to access your email account from your JOBS4U.PK account, and send your personal contacts an email, we only use the email information you select by checking the box next to each email to service your request to send this one time email from your account.
We do not store any email information from your email account without your explicit consent. You can also enter a friend’s email directly into the ‘Invite Colleagues’ email field. We do not store this information nor is it shared with any third parties for their promotional purposes.
Our Use of Your Information
We use the information we gather on JOBS4U.PK,
whether personal, demographic, aggregate or technical, for the purpose of
operating and improving the JOBS4U.PK web site, creating a positive user
experience, and delivering the tools and services that we offer.
We use your email information to send you notifications from our site that you elect to receive such as job alerts along with email newsletters. We send notification emails rarely such as to notify you of any technical issues or service related issues that may affect your access to the site. You generally cannot opt-out of these kinds of communications. You can opt out of receiving newsletters from our site by clicking unsubscribe link at the bottom. If you use a bulletin board or chat room on this website, you should be aware that any personally identifiable information you submit there can be read, collected or used by other users of these forums, and could be used to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personally identifiable information you choose to submit in these forums.We obtain your explicit consent prior to posting your testimonial on our site.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We do not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties for their promotional purposes.
- We use third party service providers to administer some of our services to you on our site. We use third party service providers to administer payments and process your credit card information when you purchase our products & services. We also use a third party service provider to host our website as well as serve you with our newsletters via email. These service providers are not authorized to use your personally identifiable information for their promotional purposes.
- We disclose information if legally required to do so, if requested to do so by a governmental entity or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process such as in complying with a judicial proceeding, court order or subpoena; (b) protect our copyrights or property or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- In the event of a sale or merger of our business, your information would be a part of the assets transferred. In addition, in the event we become the subject of a bankruptcy proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our trustee in bankruptcy may sell, license or otherwise dispose of such information in a transaction approved by the bankruptcy court. In the event of any such circumstances, you will be notified via email or through a prominent notice posted on the JOBS4U.PK Website.
- We use a service provider to host our “Help” and “Contact Us” functions on the web site. While these functions take you to a third party web site the information collected here is governed by JOBS4U.PK and our privacy practices.
Personal Information on Resumes and Profiles
Since JOBS4U.PK is a career site, we give you two options regarding the accessibility of your resume:
- You can store your resume in our database, but not allow it to be searchable by potential employers. This means that you can use it to apply for a job online; however employers and recruiters will not have access to search it through our resume database.
- If you have a confidential resume, but apply to a job posting on JOBS4U.PK, the employer to whom you send your resume will be able to view your contact information.
We attempt to limit access to our searchable
resume database (or copies thereof) only to registered employers, recruiters,
hiring managers, headhunters, and human resource professionals.
You may remove your resume on JOBS4U.PK or delete your profile on JOBS4U.PK at anytime, but, employers, recruiters and others who have access to resume database as well as parties who have otherwise gained access may have retained a copy of your resume in their own files or databases. We are not responsible for the retention, use or privacy of resumes or profiles in these instances.
Posting to Public Areas of JOBS4U.PK
Please remember that if you post any of your personal information in public areas of JOBS4U.PK such as the searchable resume database, such information may be collected and used by others over whom we have no control. We are not responsible for the use made by third parties of information you post or otherwise make available in public areas of JOBS4U.PK.
We use “cookies” to help personalize
and maximize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on
your hard drive by a Web page server. Cookies are not used to run programs or
deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to your
computer, and can only be read by a Web server in the domain that issued the
cookie to you.
You may have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline all cookies if you prefer. Alternatively, you may be able to modify your browser setting to notify you each time a cookie is tendered and permit you to accept or decline cookies on an individual basis. If you choose to decline cookies, however, that may hinder performance and negatively impact your experience on JOBS4U.PK .
Modification of Your Information
You may review, correct, update or change your
JOBS4U.PK account profile at any time on your ‘My Settings’ page or by emailing
our webmaster at’email@example.com’ .These points of contact also allow you to
edit your subscription to our newsletters and promotional emails.
If you opted to receive job postings, commercial e-mails or other communications from JOBS4U.PK or third parties at the time you created a JOBS4U.PK account, but subsequently change your mind, you may opt-out by editing your JOBS4U.PK Account Profile as described above. If you previously opted not to receive such communications, you may later opt-in by editing your JOBS4U.PK Account Profile as well.
We retain indefinitely all the information we gather about you in an effort to make your repeat use of JOBS4U.PK, practical, and relevant. Of course, you can delete your resume from JOBS4U.PK’s online database and close your JOBS4U.PK account at any time by informing us via our feedback form. In such an event we will remove all our copies of your resume from JOBS4U.PK, your JOBS4U.PK account information and remove your profile, except for an archival copy which is not accessible on the Internet.
Security of the Profile Information
We have implemented commercially reasonable technical and organizational measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration or disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat those measures or use your personal information for improper purposes.
Use of Material
The contents of JOBS4U.PK (the “Website”) such as text, graphics, images, logos, button icons, software and other material are protected under Pakistan and foreign copyright, trademark and other laws and are exclusive property of RTS Online Services. The brands and logos of different advertisers are property of respective companies. You may not sell or modify the content on the Website or reproduce, display, publicly perform, distribute, or otherwise use its material in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use of the content on any other Web Site or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is prohibited.
Children’s use of JOBS4U.PK
The JOBS4U.PK web site is not intended for children under 13 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13.
If we decide to materially change our Privacy
Policy for JOBS4U.PK, we will post those changes through a prominent notice on
the web site 30 days prior to the change taking place so that you will always
know what information we gather, how we might use that information, and to whom
we will disclose it.
All sales are final. Refunds are solely at the
discretion of JOBS4U.PK . For further details email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for using JOBS4U.PK.